They say girls are too complicated to be understood. Well, this holds true for guys as well. As complex as they could be, relationships can be too tough to handle at times, agreed, but if patience is taken as a virtue, they are not too difficult!
It is general notion that guys don’t express much in relationships, but the fact is, most of the guys wish for their girls to understand certain things. Check them out here –
1. Saying “I love you” thousand times a day is not their thing
They will say it when they like to say it, only when they really feel so.
2. His friends are as important to him as you are, but when he is with them, he needs his own time, the bro-time. And this does no way means he’s ignoring you.
But he’s too shy to admit it.
4. That he doesn’t want you to wear make-up all the time.
He loves you the way you are!
5.He doesn’t like to discuss your past relationships or his.
Understand, if he says he loves you, he means it. The past doesn’t matter.
6.He simply hates it when you compare him with your friends’ boyfriends or anyone else.
Understand that everyone is different, just like he is
6.He doesn’t like to be constantly asked questions.
You don’t want to be his mom, do you?
7. He doesn’t know how to react when you say, “I miss you.”
He might be missing you too, but he doesn’t understand the need of that being told!
8.He doesn’t like to keep texting you all day long – texting hinders concentration.
Rather, he’d prefer a sweet conversation at the end of the day.
9. When tensed, he wants to be left alone for a while, till he gets sorted.
Again, it doesn’t mean that his feelings for you are feeble.
10.He too gets jealous of your male friends at times.
But he’ll never admit it!
Got any other things that you know he wishes his girl would know, but won’t ever tell her? Feel free to comment down below.