President Akufo-Addo has met with deputy ministerial nominees ahead of the list’s official release on Monday, as hinted by Director of Communication Eugene Arhin.
The Presidency is set to release the list of the nominees that may not exceed 40 deputies.
Some of the nominees likely to feature in the appointee list are Michael Okyere Baafi, Herbert Krappa, Naana Eyiah, Nana Dokua Asiamah, OB Amoah, Mavis Nkansah, and Asonaba Dapaah, Fati Abubakar, Information, Kwaku Ampratwum, Foreign Affairs, Benito Owusu Bio, Lands, Gifty Twum Ampofo, Education, Bobie Ansah, Youth and Sports, and Tina Mensah, Health, Alfred Tuah Yeboah, Attorney General, among others.
- Steven Jalula – MP, Pru West, Deputy Minister for Roads and Highways
- Evans Opoku Bobie- Deputy Minister for Youth and Sports
- OB Amoah – Deputy Minister for Local Government and Rural Development
- Collins Ntim – Deputy Minister for Local Government and Rural Development
- Lawyer Alfred Tuah-Yeboah- Deputy Attorney General & Minister for Justice
- Mavis Nkansah Boadu – Dep. Roads
- Mireku Duker – Dep. Lands
- Michael Okyere Baafi – Dep. Trade
- Herbert Krapah – Dep. Trade
- Nana Dokuaa – Dep. Trade
- Amin Anta – Dep. Energy
- Agyapa Mercer – Deputy Energy
- Owuraku Aidoo – Dep. Energy
- Fati Abubakar – Dep. Information
- Charles Adu-Boahene – Finance Min.
- Wereko Brobbey – Employment & Labour
- Yaw Frimpong – Dep. Agric
- Moses Anim – Dep. Fisheries