Give Ghana Music 90% Priority Over Others – Shatta Wale With Policies To Push Ghana Music Forward In His State Of The Nation Address

Speaking in his State of The Nation address monitored by Standupgh, dance hall king, Shatta Wale made a lot of thought provoking comments.

Shatta Wale is of the believe that we are masters of our own failure as we tend to promote foreign products than our own.

He therefor says we should give 90% priority to music accts in Ghana and the remaining 10% to foreign acts.

He also mentioned that this can only be achieved if we put our differences aside and all stakeholders join resources .

Video Below

Similar Articles

Recommended

Cookie Consent with Real Cookie Banner