“90% Of Already Made Men Are Taken, Don’t Be Deceived” – Praye Tietia Advices Women Looking For Abendada

It now become a norm to hear ladies adding wealth to the qualities they want in a man they would like to settle down with.

Praye Tietia has a piece of advise for ladies with this particular mind set.

He says 90% of already men are already taken so unless ladies are ready to compete for the remaining 10%, or stand the risk of being used by the 90% already taken, they should lower their expectations when it comes to seeking a wealth partner.

He did add that ladies should look out for men with potential and a sense of direction and help him be what you seek in him.

Here is exactly what he said;

Similar Articles

Most Popular