Confirmed: Michael K. Williams Died From Accidental Drug Overdose

According to the official autopsy, Wire actor, Michael K. Williams died inside his luxury Brooklyn penthouse after ingesting fentanyl-laced heroin and cocaine.

The American actor, 54, was found dead at his home in Brooklyn on 6 September. The death was ruled an accident.

The New York Coroner’s office ruled the 54-year-old’s death accidental today, naming the cause as ‘acute intoxication by the combined effects of fentanyl, heroin and cocaine.’

Williams was discovered unconscious and facedown in the living room of his Williamsburg apartment by his nephew on September 6.

Related posts

Recommended