So you know the story of Deloris Frimpong Manso, affectionately referred to as Delay in the media space, the beautiful and unmarried 40 year old television show host and entrepreneur. Yes, she is the one we are talking about.
Well it would appear she has just got back from Mt. Sinai and just like Moses before her, she has come back with a tablet which contains 10 commandments that must be followed by women of our generation.
She took to twitter to share the ‘word of God’ with her audience.
My 10 Commandments For Women!!!
1. Don’t be in a hurry to move out of your parent’s house.
2. Don’t wait for a man before u start living. U can live a fulfilled life as a single woman.
3. Stay away from alcohol. It has killed others and u are not special.
4. Don’t entertain a wrong number call, especially at night. It’s not the right way to find a lover.
5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take breakfast and avoid sweets.
6. Dress well: impression count. People will judge u by d way u dress even before they talk to u.
7. Don’t use intimacy as proof of love. Intimacy is no proof of love, he’ll leave u after giving in to his demands.
8. Don’t marry for the money, else you’ll become one of his possessions.
9. Add value to yourself – get a career. Don’t be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.
10. Beauty is not everything. If it is all you have, you’ll lose your place to someone less beautiful but more mature and competent.